Friday, December 30, 2011

Stimming

Today was the first day of stims ! I am to lower my 10 iu of Lupron down to 5 iu for the remainder of my stimulation days and I am also using 150 iu Follistim and 75 iu Menopur (1cc). I like the small orange-capped Lupron needles. They're insulin needles and I think because they are so small, I don't find them as intimidating. These are the only shots I give myself. I can't believe we're back here again. Another cycle of stabbing me in the stomach. Dr. B hasn't been used in a few months. ;) My next appointment will be January 2, 2012.

I cannot wait for this year to be over - it has been the worst year I can remember. I am hoping that next year is much better. The funny thing about having to do these injections at a set time (we do ours between 8 PM - 8:30 PM) is that we have had to do these injections at very weird places. For example, one day we were visiting our friends V & S, and right before ringing their doorbell, I was sitting outside their house in the dark injecting myself with Lupron. Chris said, "We look like druggies!" In a way, I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment