Saturday, February 4, 2012

Arts and Crafts

Today I went to Paper Source because I wanted to start making my pregnancy announcements. It turns out that this project was more complicated than I thought, because then I had to think about what the title of every member of my immediate family was to my child. I couldn't figure out my uncle's branch so I sneakily asked my mom, who said she didn't know, and told me to ask my grandmother. My grandmother did answer it for me, tee hee hee.

While I was working on the cards, Chris went to watch Underworld with our friend V, and my mom had called to ask a few iTunes questions and said she'd come over to watch the Superbowl tomorrow (score !). I told Chris that I wanted to tell her tomorrow and he said okay. Woo hoo ! I'm really excited. This has been our little secret for a while, and we won't be telling my grandmother until next Sunday, but I wonder what my mom's reaction will be.

She's not exactly what I would call the sentimental type so I'm not expecting tears or anything. It'll be fun to see ! I told Chris that we should record her reaction, so that's what we're planning to do. This is the finished product :


The boards have been really exciting too because more and more girls are getting their BFPs. I think we're going to have a record month ! Some of those girls really crack me up. One that lives close, Y, got her BFP and I think we're going to meet up for lunch. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment