Monday, January 30, 2012

Cheri 22

For those of you who frequent ttc forums, you've probably heard of Cheri 22. She's supposedly a baby psychic, and I went a little crazy with her a while ago. I'm not sure how much I believe in psychic stuff, but I got one free and one paid reading from her a while ago. I was trying to see if she would give me two completely different months.

This was my free reading from Cheri:

They show you guys with a BOY and they relate him to OCTOBER so this is either birth month, the month conceived, or the month you find out in.

This was my paid reading from Cheri:

They show you guys having a BOY and they relate him to December so this is either birth month, the month conceived, or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your son, they show him as someone who is a bit more on the quiet side and tends to remain close to you and your husband. I don't really get the sense that he is shy, but is not really the type to go bounding off to play with the kids. Kinda more relaxed and a bit more hesitant at first, figuring out what the kids are playing and which one he might like to play with. Hes more matter of fact when he talks. Someone who seems to be able to express his ideas in a way that is more logical. Always making a good impression on the people that he interacts with. Always impressed with his ability to understand things that are more mature than his years.

You will find him to always be the type that will be willing to take the leap of faith and do things that the other kids are freaked out about trying. Hes got guts and is someone who tends to not shy away from the more difficult tasks. You can pretty much 'assign" him anything and hes going to try his best to succeed at it, and often being more than what people expect.

Hes good with sports, but they show him preferring to play things that are more individual sports or something you can play against one other person. hes not really big on playing sports (teams) but does love to watch football.

When it comes to career paths, they show him linked to working in the medical field (seems to be like a Dr. profession) but they show him linked to working for the government/military on more top secret type work.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 25. They will have two boys and one girl of their own.
***

I thought she was crazy (still do, really), but it's kind of creepy how our cycle started in December (true, it wasn't the month of conception though) and we're not expecting a pumpkin. I hate to say it but the main reason I think she's a bit of a loony is because she can't spell or write very well (I already corrected a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes but gave up). Plus, she can say any month and cover 1/4 of a year (she could always say she was just off by a month). It was fun to do, though, and gave me something new to obsess over while I was TTC.

Have you done a Cheri 22 reading ? What did yours say ?

Today, I was thinking about my magical pee. My pee makes two lines appear on a stick that would never show lines for me. It makes me want to pee on everything. It was the first day the FRER test line was darker than the control line. (The Wondo is actually tomorrow's).




We went to see The Descendants today. I don't know if I really liked the movie. It wasn't bad, per se, but it was slow, and I don't like slow movies (I'm too impatient !). Still, it was fun to get out of the house and do stuff with Chris, and we went to Costco twice today. Oh yes, twice. We bought 10 two packs of AMC movie tickets since they were on sale, and they gave us 11 packs, score ! The movie was on Costco today.



No comments:

Post a Comment