Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6, 2012

Every time I go into an u/s appointment, I start to get apprehensive. Will the follicles still be growing ? Evenly ? How many ? There are always so many uncertainties. I always leave feeling like some people up there are watching out for me. Today, I had 11 follicles on the right and 16 follicles on the left. My lining is at 8.7 and most follicles are 11.+. There is one 12, one 13 and one 14. Some smaller ones are at ten. My E2 is at 3455. Although these are great numbers, I am a little disappointed that my follicles appear to be growing slower than my previous IUI cycles. Perhaps it's the Lupron (suppression), or maybe the TCM I've been taking (behind my RE's back), but they have been growing about 1 mm per day.

We will be lowering the dosage of Follistim tonight to 75 ius. I was told that unlike what we initially planned (back at consent signing), I will most likely not trigger on Sunday night (most likely Monday or Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment