Friday, January 27, 2012

Greek Yogurt

I'm not a big fan of yogurt, but Chris came home with a bunch of Chobani yogurt and I was convinced I wouldn't like it (I swear I had Greek yogurt once and it tasted like chalk). He told me that he read that it was very good for me right now and so I tried it .. and I'm hooked ! Yesterday, I had a mango one and today I'm sitting here eating a strawberry one (supposedly the best flavor, but I've only taken one bite so I'll let you know. ;)).

Today is the first episode of the new season of Spartacus on Starz, yay. I'm really glad there's so many good shows right now because it keeps me preoccupied. I'm super excited, because this next week is going to be a big week for many girls I know. I have everything crossed. Going for that 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment