Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dimples

Something is wrong with me. Well, we probably all knew that, but considering it's the middle of January (when work is extremely hectic for me.. huge deadline at the end of the month), I have court coming up and am awaiting the results of this IVF cycle, I'm in a great mood ! The day started off well. I got into the car to drive to work this morning and I felt happy and confident. I sang loudly to all the songs on the radio without any panic attacks (the singing loudly to songs isn't unusual, but lately, it seems like I am always struggling to catch my breath). I knew I had a very full day ahead of me, and I was already being requested to send an update by the time I got to work, but I got a lot accomplished today while also taking a lot of time to do things I wanted to do.

I'm trying to take one day at a time. There is only so much I can do, and what I can't do .. well, I'm just going to have to be okay with doing it tomorrow. I was supposed to go to acupuncture today, but I ditched it ! I didn't mean to not go. I got into my car to drive to my appointment and it had started raining (first rain of the winter, practically) and the freeway was so backed up that I decided it wasn't worth it. Okay okay, and .. I really don't like acupuncture. I don't know how people can think it's relaxing .. what is relaxing about having a bunch of needles in you ? O.o I think I'm done with acupuncture, success or not.

I came home and Chris had ordered pizza so we just goofed off until pizza came. Chris and I are very close, but I felt like today we really had a lot of fun together doing absolutely nothing. It was mainly him lying down on the bed and me poking and bugging him, but we were laughing the whole time and we were both being silly.

Today, I sifted through about 72 pages of IVF success stories. I love to obsess. Today is 3dp5dt. Four more days until I test !

No comments:

Post a Comment